Wizard of Oz the Movie, A Top-Rated Movie Choice

Can there be a better movie gift this Christmas for the movie-loving females in your life than Wizard of Oz, the Movie? If they are anything like me, I say, "No!" This movie is a perfect choice for anyone who grew up watching it year after year after year, like I did and like many of my contemporaries did. I cannot wait to see it all polished and cleaned for the 70th Anniversary release and, of course, I am especially looking forward to seeing the blu-ray version.

As a matter of fact, I would be open to receiving a theme gift set featuring the Wizard of Oz. I have already said I would love the movie but if I am on your shopping list, you could add one of the great Wizard of Oz ornaments showcased here and, if you are taking notes Santa, you might want to be aware that I am particularly enamored with the Wicked Witch's Christmas stocking and Kurt Adler's ruby slippers.

I am not alone in my attachment to this movie and I am willing to bet that any Wizard of Oz fan would love to find this movie under the Christmas tree!



Quick Links:

Buy Wizard of Oz, the Movie from Amazon.
A Blu-ray Wizard of Oz Gift Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

The product reviews contained herein are unsolicited and no compensation has been offered or given by the owners or manufacturers of any items for reviews, positive or otherwise. A small commission may be paid for sales made through clicks to the products on this page.

Top-Rated Gifts is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.