I Spy Christmas, A Book of Picture Riddles



I Spy Christmas: A Book of Picture Riddles

We took several of these books on a long road trip when the kids were younger. It says the book are for ages 4 to 8 but my older kids liked them (ages 12, 10, and 9 at the time) and so did I. The I Spy books are beautiful, very well done and can hold your attention enough to pass the time on a car trip. It is a challenge to find all the objects hidden in the imaginative photos. I would not hesitate to give the I Spy books as gifts.

See more fun games for travel here.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

The product reviews contained herein are unsolicited and no compensation has been offered or given by the owners or manufacturers of any items for reviews, positive or otherwise. A small commission may be paid for sales made through clicks to the products on this page.

Top-Rated Gifts is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.